All interested parties have still two weeks left to submit their film entries for screening at the Festival “Green Fest”, within the Environmental Film Program “Green Screen Fest”; best entries will be awarded valuable prizes donated by Samsung, as it has been announced today by the Environmental Improvement Center, the organizer of the Festival.
The call for entries expires on 10 October 2012, while the list of selected entries for screening will be available by 5 November 2012 at the official “Green Fest” website, where also all information about the conditions for entry can be found.
This year’s topic is “Urban ecology and sustainable development”. (Amateur film only)
Amateur film program is opened for all potential participants with no age limitations. They expect and encourage this way of activism.
In amateur film category the one can participate only if the filming technique is absolutely amateur.
Films made with:
– mobile phones
– digital photo camera
– digital video camera
Amateur films will be awarded in three categories:
– Best amateur film in category up to 18 years award (Samsung Galaxy Tab 188.8.131.52.)
– Best amateur film in category from 18 to 27 years award (Laptop Samsung Series 3)
– Best amateur film in category over 27 years award (Digital camera Samsung NX1000 + EX-S1855IB NX Lens + memory card 32 GB + camera bag)
– Special Award – City of Belgrade – Environmental Protection Secretary award (Digital camera Samsung NX1000 + EX-S1855IB NX Lens + memory card 32 GB + camera bag)
The maximum number of films per author to enter the contest is 5.
Individual lenght should not exceed 15 minutes.
Short film program is opened for all film professionals focused on environmental issues and nature
– The Best Short Film award (Laptop Samsung series 3 + mobile phone Samsung Galaxy S III)
– Short film 2nd place award (Laptop Samsung series 3 + Samsung Galaxy Tab 184.108.40.206)
The maximum number of films per author to enter the contest is 3.
Individual lenght should not exceed 30 minutes.
More information: www.greenfest.rs or firstname.lastname@example.org