Impossible is a mission for a filmmaker. The Cannes 2013 Edition.
Organized by the Festival de Cannes, the Short Film Corner is the essential rendez-vous for filmmakers. Since 2004, short film producers and directors have chosen the Short Film Corner as the place to present their films, make meetings reality and take decisive steps for their future careers. Just as the Short Film Corner, Daazo.com is also a hub for talented filmmakers. On Daazo.com you can follow and “like” others, upload and share your films in high quality and take part in contests like the Impossible Film Contest.
Now Daazo.com would like to give another chance for filmmakers to get more visibility and to compete for valuable prizes. Besides the talents of Short Film Corner, our contest is open to all other filmmakers as well.
The prizes are:
– pre-production filmmaking software by Production Minds (worth approx. $400)
– the winning film featured in the Daazo Sales Portfolio for free
– VODmania Distribution Contract
– Daazo Gift
In order to submit your film to the Impossible Film Contest you need to do the following:
– register to Daazo.com with you Facebook account (if your are not already a registered member of the website)
– pay the registration fee by clicking on the PayPal button: early bird €9.99 (deadline: 10th June), just in time: €16.99 (deadline: 11th June to 24th June) late runners: €19.99 (25th June to 1st July)
– go to Daazo.com/impossible2013 (if you read this, you are here already)
– if you have a short film already on Daazo.com you want to submit, just click on the submit button in the upper right corner of the site
– if you want to submit a new film, please click on the “upload one” button in the upper right corner of the site
– read the uploading instructions in the right column of the upload manager site and upload your film.
– fill out all fields of the “basic” tab of the upload manager site and set your film to “public”. Click “save”!
You can always check your submission under the “submissions” tab of the upload/edit film site. here you can submit manually later if you want.
For any questions please contact us on email@example.com
(Please note that however this contest is also open for Short Film Corner participants it is independently organized by Daazo.com.)