The 16th International Screenwriters′ Workshop & Master Class is calling for applications, the submission deadline is the 17th January 2015. The workshop will be held in late Spring 2015 (to be announced).
The International Screenwriters′ Workshops are for screenwriters who have had minimum one feature length script produced. The workshops only deal with screenplays for the cinema and concentrate on script and project development. Screenplays should be at an advanced stage of development, preferably no less than third draft, in order to maximize the one-to-one meetings with the advisors.
- EU/EEC Writers who have had minimum one script produced are eligible to apply.
- Screenplays for cinema (1. Drafts are not accepted).
- There are no fees for the selection process.
- Producer / production company must be attached.
- Scripts may be submitted in German or English.
- Scripts submitted in industry-standard format and pagination.
- If project is selected, an English translation must be provided in 21 days.
- If your project is invited, the workshop assumes travel, food and lodging for the writers.
- If your project is accepted, producers are obliged to attend the end of the workshop. Travel costs are not covered for producers, however, food and lodging costs are assumed.
- The workshop is held in the English language.
Application Process: Online application available on the website: www.equinoxe-europe.org
1. Go to www.equinoxe-europe.org, click on “application”, complete application, and up-load requested files.
2. Please send files per e-mail directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Send all materials and signed application per normal post. Postal stamp is the valid entry date.
Deadline for submissions is 17. January 2015 (Postal stamp)
- The international jury selection will be end of April 2015.
- Workshop scheduled for late Spring 2015 (to be announced).
- For further information please visit the eQuinoxe Europe website at: www.equinoxe-europe.org
From the press release of eQuinoxe Europe