The winners of the European Short Pitch 2015 were announced this weekend, which is held every year by Nisi Masa, and lists Daazo as one of the media partners. This year women ruled the award ceremony, here they are:
The Best Pitch Award by FILM FUND LUXEMBOURG
- The Family Who Hid in the Cellar by Ayshea Halliwell and Miha Manea (Luxembourg); 1.000 euro cash
- Requiem for Laika by Gorana Jovanovic (Serbia); 1.000 euro cash
- The Baby Shower by Joseph Pierc (UK); 1.000 euro cash
Postproduction awards by ESPERA PROD
- Ice by Anna Hints (Estonia); 10.000 euro in kind.
- Bonjour, je suis Antek by Daria Woszek (dir.) and Marta Lachacz (prod.) (Poland); 3.500 euro in kind.
For more information about the winners and the other projects you can take a look in ESP’s Book of Projects.