Daazo.com – the European Shortfilm Centre proudly presents the fourth edition of the Friss Hús Budapest International Shortfilm Festival, which will take place at the end of March 2016 in Budapest, Hungary.
The success of the last three years made it possible for Friss Hús to become one of the most important shortfilm events in Hungary.
Our long term plan is to make sure that the event becomes an internationally acclaimed festival where the audience can watch entertaining and colourful short film selections and where the filmmakers can meet important professionals from the film industry as well as attend special workshops.
The best international film will be awarded with a cash prize of €1,000. Several other valuable prizes will be given out too – for example to the winner of the National Competition and Best Hungarian Animation.
We are looking for short films that were made with passion, a huge dose of creativity and an eye for innovation and quality. Be unique!
- Hungarian Short Film Competition
- International Short Film Competition
Submission deadlines and entry fees:
Early bird: 10€ until August 31st
Discounted regular:15€ until October 31st
Regular: 20€ until January 31st
Late runners: 25 € until February 15th
Early bird:10€ until October 31st
Regular:15€ until January 31st
Eligible short films are:
– Max. 30 minutes length
– The film must be made entirely outside of Hungary or the director has to be non-Hungarian
– Any countries (See the competitive sections above.)
– Any genres (Live action/Documentary/Animation/Experimental) except music videos.
– Completed after January 1st, 2014
– Only films with English subtitle will be accepted
For more technical details, visit the official page of Friss Hús Budapest International Short Film Festival! See you in March!