The 13th London Short Film Festival will be held between the 8-17th of January, 2016. The submission is still open for a week for the BAFTA qualifying festival, for international and UK short films. The deadline is coming earlier this year, until the 1st of September, because of the great amount of short films they have received already.
They are continuing to use the submissions platform built by Shooting People called flock. Through flock, you can enter your films, track how your submissions are doing and communicate with the festival team.
– the short film must be completed after August 2014
– under 45 minutes in length
For low-budget films:
– must cost less than £500 to produce
– under 5 minutes in length
– made and produced outside of the UK
– UK films: late deadline 1st September – £25
– Lo-budget UK films under 5 minutes – £5 (all deadlines)
– international submissions – £25 (all deadlines)