The 66th Berlinale is once again opening up its annual networking platform, the next edition of Berlinale Talents, with this year’s topic The Nature of Relations. From the 13th until the 18th of February, 300 outstanding creative will work together, learn together and get tutored by the experienced people of the industry.
One of the highlights of the Berlinale Talent programme is the Script Station. Script Station offers Talents the opportunity to work on their feature film scripts, with the close help of a script consultant, to deepen their stories and improve their writing skills. This year there are 10 projects that will have the chance to improve during the Berlinale Talents. Here the selected 10, with direct links to their page.
- Present Progressive by Elinor Nechemya (Isreal)
- Behind the Haystacks by Asimina Proedrou (Greece)
- Heavy Craving by Pei-Ju Hsieh (Taiwan)
- Otto the Barbarian by Ruxandra Ghitescu (Romania)
- Sahar by Vera Egito (Brazil)
- The Silence of the Others by Agustina San Martín IV (Argentina)
- No Future by Maxim Kuphal-Potapenko (Germany)
- The Folding City by Josh (USA)
- Sundogs by Elizabeth Chatelein (USA)
- The Messenger / A mensageira by Cláudio Marques (Brazil)
All the material and title from the official page of Berlinale Talents.