Join for the third edition of “Visegrád in Short(s)” which will take place during FILMFEST DRESDEN – International Short Film Festival from April 4th – April 9th 2017 in Dresden, Germany!
WHAT’S IT ABOUT?
“Visegrád in Short(s)” is a professional platform to:
- attend panels and presentations on festival strategies, short film distribution as well as support and training programmes
- meet industry representatives during one-to-one meetings
- take part in networking events
- attend masterclasses by renowned filmmakers such as Denis Côté (Canada) and visual artist Max Hattler (Germany/Hong Kong),
- screen your own films during an open film night
WHO IS IT FOR?
Directors, producers, screenwriters, animators, cinematographers, film students, distributors and film agents resident in the Visegrád countries Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia and Poland as well as Germany.
THE FEE & WHAT IS INCLUDED
For 50 € per participant you will receive a festival accreditation that allows access to all screenings and events at FILMFEST DRESDEN. Accommodation and breakfast (double room shared with another workshop participant) are provided by the festival. They offer small travel grants for all non-German participants from the V4 region.
Once you have been chosen to take part in the programme, your participation will only be confirmed once you have transferred the participation fee and an additional deposit of 50 € which you will receive back upon arrival in Dresden. Participation in the programme and its several events is mandatory from Wednesday, April 5th to Saturday, April 8th.
MIDPOINT SCRIPT DEVELOPMENT WORKSHOP
Scriptwriters and producers from the Visegrád region and Germany are also invited to apply for an exclusive 3-day script development workshop with in-depth one-on-one meetings with a core tutor. If you are interested, please let the organisers know and they will send you the application details.
To apply for the forum, please send the following materials (by e-mail and in English only):
- your CV (including photo) and filmography (PDF format, max. 1 page)
- letter of motivation (max. 1 page)
- if you would like to have your film screened during Open Film Night, please provide them with a link.
They only accept individual applications.
Please send your application to Anne Gaschütz at firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications is February 15th 2017!
via Filmfest Dresden